Monday, July 26, 2010

Ice Green Tea with Starfruit Juice

Iced Green Tea with Starfruit Juice. 
This photo was taken by a very talented friend of mine

 I like iced drinks that are not too sweet, so this drink is perfect for me. The slightly tart and sour taste of starfruit lends a great flavour and goes extremely well with the more delicate taste of green tea.

To make this drink, mix iced green tea with some fresh starfruit juice. Shake the entire mixture well in a cocktail shaker. Add ice and the drink is done.

I like making myself a glass of iced drink and having it in the cool of the evening at my balcony.. with a great book. It makes me feel like I'm on vacation.. even though I'm still home and in my own balcony.

Alas, now that I started full-time work again, such opportunities are getting very rare. Weekends just rush by too quickly!

2 comments:

Malar said...

OKC,

You always come up with healthy drinks. You're really creative chef!

Open Kitchen Concept said...

I'm really not a good cook.. but I'd take the compliment abt being creative.. hehe. Thanks!