Monday, July 11, 2011

Ugly Flourless Cake


This cake is called the Ugly Cake.

It also has no flour so it is not only ugly, but flourless.

The Brother-in-law loves this cake though and after eating one at our place, he politely asked if he could pack home a slice.

My mother says it's like eating a piece of soft chocolate, which is I think by far the closest description to what eating this cake feels like.

This is of course another bake by The Husband and I think it's by far his personal favourite. I have no favourites. So far, I've enjoyed every single cake and dessert.

4 comments:

Malar said...

Recipe please!!!! ;))

Petunia Lee said...

This is unfair. I absolutely need that dessert shop... and a loyalty card.

It is a NEED.

Open Kitchen Concept said...

Hehe.. Petunia. No shop yet so can't have loyalty card.. but skills require time to hone.. so do watch this space for more

Open Kitchen Concept said...

Hm.. Malar, I'm trying to get my hands on the recipes too! :)