Sunday, August 28, 2011

Hot Soup, Cold Drinks

The weather has been really hot recently, and then these couple of days, it started raining and then drizzling a lot.

On days when the weather is uncomfortable, I think food can really help brighten up the day!

I love a bowl of hot soup on a rainy day. The Husband made my favourite golden fish soup recently. Even though that was just a couple of weeks ago, I was craving it again today.


But icy cold drinks taste great to me on all kinds of days in Singapore, whether hot or wet. Today, I made an iced pu'er tea with fresh lime juice. It was really yummy too... and it's healthy too unlike most iced drinks out there.

Today is a good start to a long weekend - I'm off work until Tuesday. It's a nice break because I have been feeling tired and frustrated at work recently.




No comments: