Sunday, September 18, 2011

Lavana Spa, Bangkok


I decided to try Lavana Spa after reading about it on DreamersLoft. It is a pretty large spa place and I liked the place immediately because it looked very clean and smelled great.


The Husband and I opted for a 90 mins oil massage and they had a promotion of a free 60 mins facial. It was a first for The Husband - he found the facial experience pretty interesting. I think "all these hot and cold things" were his comments.

In any case, I found the entire massage experience at Lavana Spa pretty good. Maybe it was because we went in the morning when they weren't as busy, so the place was fairly quiet and I really enjoyed the 90 mins of massage.

We were also served a free simple American breakfast of toast, scrambled eggs and ham after our massage. I think the spa offers free breakfast for all massages before 1pm to encourage more people to book a morning slot


I especially liked the chocolate mousse thing that we were served at the reception area after our treatments.


Lavana Bangkok Spa
No.4 Soi Sukhumvit 12 Sukhumvit Road
Klongtoey, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Tel : +66 (0) 2 2294510-12
Opening Hours : 09:00 am - 02:00 am
http://www.lavanabangkok.com/index.html

No comments: